Inspira’s work culture is founded on the principles of fostering a positive, welcoming and inclusive workplace for the employees. A fast-paced and progressive work environment is developed in the office because of excellent team-work and mutual collaboration of the passionate employees. Inspira ensures to utilize the proper talent for proper tasks in order to get the highest flexibility. A flexible but efficient working environment is maintained here to ensure full productivity of employees.
We seamlessly merge two key components – economics and information technology. This is the main factor that sets us apart from our competition and allows us to deliver a specialist business consultancy service.
NO AVAILABLE POSITIONS
- Content Writer Intern
Company: Inspira Advisory & Consulting Limited
Number of vacancies: 2
Nature of Job: Internship (4 months)
About the organization: Inspira Advisory & Consulting Limited (www.inspira-bd.com) is a strategy consulting & business research firm based in Dhaka. Within 8 years, Inspira has served 100+ clients including Key directorates and ministries of the Government of Bangladesh, Bi-lateral donors, Corporates, Local Conglomerates, UN agencies, and nonprofit organizations (NPO) for conducting evaluation studies, sector research, socio-economic studies, market system assessment, feasibility studies, market scanning, and private sector development.
About the Role: The intern will be expected to support Inspira’s Associates in project delivery and business development.
Specific job description includes:
- Providing day-to-day clerical support to the research teams and management teams
- Taking meeting notes and preparing meeting minutes
- Conduction of Secondary research for research projects
- Transcription of interviews conducted with different stakeholders.
- Prepare or assist in preparing proposals.
- Generate or assist in generating digital content such as- articles, newsletters, and social media content
- Contribute to content development for managing social media accounts/websites.
- Coordinate with associates in conducting remote, phone-based interviews.
- Support the research team in the execution of field visits when required.
- Other duties may occur from time to time and may be assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in writing analytical narratives
- Expertise in designing software such as Canva will be appreciated
- Well-rounded exposure to MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) suit usage
Other features of the opportunity
- Two days’ Work-from-home (WFH) opportunities are available, and you may be required to go into the field.
- Internet and Mobile bills for the WFH period will be provided by the office.
- Any travel/field research expense will be borne by the office.
Expected Educational Background: Fresh graduates from Business grades, Economics, Sociology, Development Studies, Women and Gender Studies, Earth and Environmental Science / Soil Science / Geology, Communication Disorder / Disability related study Background are welcome to apply for the position.
Work Hours: 9am – 6pm, 5 days a week
Salary: 7000 BDT. (Monthly)
Application Instructions: Interested qualified applicants should email her/his CV with a recent photograph to “email@example.com”. Please apply with the subject line: Applying for Internship.
Application Deadline: Friday, 11th August 2023
Apply for the Role
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *